- Divorce 60%
- Family Law 25%
- Criminal Law 10%
- Business Law 5%
Private practicing attorney specializing in Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law and Supreme Court Litigation, trials and appeals. The Law Offices of Robert W. Dapelo, Esq., PC was established in 1997 to provide the highest caliber of legal services in the area of divorce, family law, custody, visitation, criminal, traffic, real estate, personal injury and litigation matters.
Robert W. Dapelo, Esq. the owner and Chief Executive Officer of The Law Offices of Robert W. Dapelo, Esq., PC has been admitted for the practice of law in since 1987. Robert W. Dapelo, Esq. spent the first six years of his career in the Kings County District Attorney's Office in Brooklyn, New York prosecuting narcotics cases, wiretap investigations, and major felony matters.
In 1993, he left the King's County District Attorney's Office in a supervisory capacity.
This office strives to use the best and most advance techniques to maximize the client's chances for success in all areas. I invite you to explore our office for all your legal needs. We are a family law office for all your family's needs.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1987
- City College of the City of New York, New York
- B.A. - 1980
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Urban Legal Studies
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1990
Current Employment Position
- Owner and Chief Executive Officer
- Kings County District Attorney's Office, Senior Assistant District Attorney, 1987 to 1993